Friday 24 February 2012

FRIENDS


meet me again :) but now , I want you to meet all the people that has lighten my days in school :) LOVE THEM so much 
Athirah Ayuni Khairuddin  , i often call her Ayu :) she is the best unicorn I ever had . HAHA :) kau ado ?


Hanisah Mohd Radzi :) she always make me laugh and persuade me when i'm sad . THANKS kawan

Haziqah Roslan <3 I've her as my best friend since we were in form 1 . Setia kan ?

Nur Elisa Abdul Halim . My dormmate :) weehee ~

Nik Elly Ezany Nik Zailani :D she is the most sporting and crazy friend I have .

Farhana Iylia Iffatee Mohd Yusree :P as you all see , she is PRS and she is the one that always advise me on many things .

Azllina Anuar :) my classmate and also dormmates . PRESIDENT ?

Aida Atirah Abdul Wahib :') haha , she is the most heartless friends I ever had . But , she is a good friend too .

Ahmad Danial Khairudin :D he is the only one boys that understand me . Bestfriend of mine .

Muhammad Alif Zainal Ashar ~ teehee . haha , he is the one that always banned me when I said smething unnecessary . But , he always make me laugh with his stupid jokes


Friends is just too great to be describe . True friends are there thru my ups and down . Friends make my life complete . I just can't imagine if I have to live without them . THANKS guys :) I love you till my last breath

No comments:

Post a Comment